Bank of Ireland Group PLC is a premier commercial bank of the Republic Ireland. Its size and scope of operations bundles it as part of the “Big 4” Irish banks, alongside three other banks that share the same position.
Within the Republic, the bank offers a wide array of services including personal, business, and international banking. Its more complex products include international asset financing, debt financing, hedging instruments as well as its own trustee services.
Across the border in Northern Ireland, the Bank operates in Northern Ireland and prints its denominations in Pounds Sterling. Further afield in Europe, the bank enjoys a presence in France, Germany and Spain, granting it a large and diverse customer base.
Banking 365 phone number
For its numerous customers, the Bank of Ireland has a comprehensive Help Centre to address the various queries that its customers present.
- To begin with, the Bank offers online and telephone banking, which can be accessed on its website and its Mobile App.
- You can also find a variety of online methods to get in touch. These include Twitter and Facebook Messenger, where you can expect a response between their operating hours of 8am – 8pm, every day.
- The same applies to its Boards Chat Forum and its secure “Ask a Question 365” service on its website.
For customers that have emergencies and need to be helped immediately, the Bank of Ireland offers a range of emergency helplines that are accessible on a 24-hours basis. The numbers are displayed below, depending on which location you are contacting them from.
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 0800 121 7790 (free phone number).
- Republic of Ireland: 1800 946 764.
- Outside these locations: +353 56775 7007.
These numbers can be availed in situations of fraud, lost or stolen cards or if you think you’ve provided personal information in a suspicious email.
Credit Card Services Contacts
For the usual credit card services, the numbers below are listed at your disposal.
- Great Britain and Northern Ireland: 0345 309 8099.
- Republic of Ireland: 1890 251 251.
- Outside these locations: +353 56775 7747.
Bank of Ireland Mortgages contact number Dublin
For existing Mortgage customers (Republic of ireland and Dublin), you can contact the number below between 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- Contact number for all Customers: 01-6113333.
Customers Impacted by COVID-19: with the pandemic sparking a whole raft of new challenges, the Bank of Ireland has established two new contact channels, for both business and personal customers. They are available between Mondays and Fridays, 9am – 5pm.
- Personal Customers: 01 611 3333 Business Customers: 0818 200 348.
- For finance payment-breaks, you can also email the Bank on Bif.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Online Channels
If the above channels fail to resolve your queries or remain inaccessible to you, you can drop the bank’s team an email at email@example.com. They will aim to respond to you within the next three working days.