Santa Claus phone call
Christmas time is one of the most magical times of the year for both adults and kids. While some adults choose not to believe in Christmas, keeping the Christmas spirit alive is important to many people around the world.
One of the best ways to inspire a feeling of the Christmas season is with a phone call from Father Christmas, Santa Claus himself.
With the power of the internet this is fairly easy to do. There are a variety of websites that allow you to make calls to your kids, or other family members, and it will feel just like Santa Claus is calling. Several parents are searching Santa Claus phone number for bad kids and here you will know how to get it.
Let’s take a look at a few ways to get a call from Santa Claus
- Santa.co.uk is a great place to turn for these calls. The specific page to make a call is here: http://www.santa.co.uk/recordedcall/details. If you fill out the details and click continue, your call will be scheduled. Make sure that all of the information entered is correct. Santa Claus phone number uk will also not work on phones that block unknown callers or business callers. Here are some of the features offered:
- Scheduling of calls.
- Setting age range of recipient.
- Ability to call various countries.
- Mobile phones and landlines.
- No need to download anything.
Another option to get Santa Claus phone call is the site Calling Santa. It is available as an app for mobile devices at their site. In addition to being able to schedule calls, you can also look through stories, take Santa themed photos, and even color in coloring books. Look at some of the benefits:
- Can call multiple countries.
- Personalization of multiple different call types.
- Good selection of different call themes.
- Other activities available in the app to set the mood.
Want to have your kids call Santa instead of waiting for a call from him? Smart Caller has a hotline for parents to have their kids call at 0843 83 70 111. While the call isn’t free, it is only 7P per minute of phone call. The line will disconnect after 7 minutes to make sure that everyone has a chance to speak with Santa. Here are some of the benefits:
- No waiting for a call from Santa Claus.
- Special experience despite being pre-recorded.
- Available 24/7.
Calling Father Christmas is a unique experience that can help finish off any Christmas season. You will notice that the experience brightens up your children’s lives and even bring a smile to your face. Make sure that you make separate calls for each child so that you can make their days separately.
Finally, every year CocaCola launch a publicity campaign to call Santa, if you want to enjoy with this famous service you can contact CocaCola Ireland in their website