Apple is one of the leading mobile technology companies in the world and while Apple Ireland caters exclusively to customers Ireland, this article will be discussing the various ways in which customers can get in touch with Apple customer support if they have any questions, inquiries or problems with their Apple devices.
Contact Apple Support
If you have placed an order for an Apple product through Apple online store, you can get all the needed information on your order by visiting the order status page on the website where you can change your order, cancel your order or track your order. For other enquiries, you can speak to an Apple phone number on 0800 048 0408 (the phone lines are open between 8am and 8pm on weekdays and from 9am to 6pm on weekends).
Getting the proper customer support at Apple Retail Stores: You can get any of your desired Apple products in Ireland by going to any of the numerous Apple Retail Stores.
Find below the different Apple contact information for all of your Apple devices needs for various purposes.
- Buying for business: as a business owner who needs Apple products for your business or for professional use, contact Apple support on 0800 058 2222 between 9am and 6pm on weekdays. The Apple Store provides services customized for businesses and with a phone call, all of your business needs will be met.
- Buying for Education: to get in touch with Apple customer services for Apple products for educational purposes, call Apple helpline at 0800 048 0408. The phone line is open between 8am and 8pm from Monday to Friday and between 9am to 6pm on weekends, if you are making a purchase on behalf of your school, university or college, the contact number to call is 0800 912 0207. You can simply walk into the Apple store for Education but usually, all your requests can be handled through a single phone call.
Another way to contact Apple Ireland
Other ways to get help from the Apple customer support:
- you can get in touch with Apple Ireland iTunes Stores support on the following phone number 0800 107 6285.
- if you need to find an Apple authorized service provider, you can call 0800 028 2329.
- If you lose your Apple device, all you need to do is report to your local police first and then with your Apple Id you can get more information by Find My iPhone, iPod, iPad or Mac, depending on which apple device you lost.
Complimentary support: usually, Apple products come with three months complimentary support and a limited warranty of one year. Should there be something you are not clear on, call their free phone number at 0800 048 0408.