ParkingEye is a parking control management company which specializes in the provision of parking solutions for the millions of automobiles in the United Kingdom. The company is dedicated to the provision of efficient car park management solutions.
There are of course millions of vehicles in the United Kingdom, therefore, there will be a need for customers and the general public to want to get in touch with the company for one reason or the other, ranging from questions, requests, complaints, inquiries, etc.
ParkingEye Contact Number
You can call Parking Eye head office on 0330 555 4444. If you however received a fine and you want to know how to appeal or pay the fine, or you want to ask questions about Parking Eye’s services, call ParkingEye contact number at (the phone line is open every day of the week from 9am to 6pm).
ParkingEye does not only provide parking control management services, the company also deals in Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) plates. With this service, the company provides car park management solutions and full enforcement processing. To get in touch with the company regarding any of these services, call their phone number at 0870 280 7058.
If you have received a fine and you would like to appeal the fine, you must submit your appeal information as quick as possible. If you however miss an appeal, you may have to take the matter to court. To know more about the process of appealing a fine, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Listed below are some ParkingEye customer service contact numbers and the helpline they connect to:
- Complaint helpline is: 0177 245 0970.
- Customer Services contact number: 0870 280 7058.
- Pay By Phone: 0330 555 4444.
- International Number: +44 177 245 0970.
To get in touch with ParkingEye customer support easily, it is best to call the phone numbers provided, the lines are open every day of the week from 9am to 6pm. You can also contact the ParkingEye via email by using the online contact forms on the company’s website.
On the website, there are different forms for different reasons; there is a separate form for appeal, for media or public relations, for new business, and for police.
If you would like to opt for traditional mail system, you can send your mail to the following address; ParkingEye Limited, PO Box 565, Chorley, PR6 6HT.
ParkingEye Customer Service
Find below different ways to contact their Customer Service department:
- you may be interested in going down to ParkingEye head office to get your issue resolved, the address is ParkingEye Limited, PO Box 565, Chorley, PR6 6HT.
- You can call the head office on phone as well on 0330 555 4444.
- If you want to make a secure payment using your debit card or credit card by phone, call 0330 555 4444.
- If you want to send a payment by post, send to the mailing address; ParkingEye Ltd, P.O. Box 565, Chorley, PR6 6HT.
- For more information about Motorist, visit their website, you will find out extra information, another phone number on which you can reach ParkingEye Customer Service easily is on 844 247 2981.
You can as well visit the website parkingeye.co.uk for more information on your questions, requests and enquiries.